Archlord Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: We are busy with our new server/client.. Check the forum everyday for news/information.. Stay with us thanx! ::

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about the Open Beta Server?

Go down 
+3
vladutz
crank
Juize
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Juize
Admin
Juize

What do you think about the Open Beta Server? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime28/11/2012, 11:10

Hey guys!

After the Open Beta, we will make good updates & new items & a new client and much more!
but, Already downloading or playing the Open Beta?
What do you think of the Server?
You like it?
Well, this is just a beginning for tests!
And do you like the Team?
Juize & Argonath admin's and GM's in-game.
And Naos now as Moderator.
We want a nice and fun community here!

Give your opinions!

~ Archlord Fenix Team.
Back to top Go down
https://archlordfenix.actieforum.com
crank

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime28/11/2012, 18:21

I like it , i haven't crashed yet and i played over 1 hour, that's good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vladutz

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 01:28

i crashed 3 times, now the server is offline, the gold rate is low, the price is high on merchant.reinfo pots won`t drop.it sux
Back to top Go down
Argonath
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 01:30

vladutz wrote:
i crashed 3 times, now the server is offline, the gold rate is low, the price is high on merchant.reinfo pots won`t drop.it sux

if u realise that the server is alrdy on again it was off for 1 min and btw u think evry archlord pserver is perfect in first beta test?

so pls if u QQ go play webzen
Back to top Go down
Juize
Admin
Juize

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 02:53

vladutz wrote:
Well, what places u crashed?
Reinforcement potions drop will be higher we try.
And about the gold rate, it's open beta.. Every player get 50 Mill at begin.
After open beta we will put better goldrate.
Back to top Go down
sheitan07

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 04:19

good job for all team good serveur thx for your job^^
Back to top Go down
RobiTHEone

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 07:48

I cant open the register page someone can make account for me?
Back to top Go down
vladutz

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 19:39

sorry , fenix staff , no one gave me the gold , and was hard for me to play Smile .
2 crash in scouting site , human part . in 2 minuts

P.S: Another crash at king`s bridge.
p.s2:Second crash in this area . at the middle distance from kings bridge teleportal and first cave. lvl 18 mobs
P.S3:The CLOACK and TOH icons are invisible in the right buff bar. And i don`t know if the TOH is working .. i saw no changes in my drop .
P.S4: Whe the weapons don`t have " All elements atack" ? That sux..
P.S 5 : Is somethig strange with the TOA , does it work ? or it give us a very very low exp rate. ? The leveling with a zerk / knight at 26+ is horrible.. with toa..

P.S 4 : Resolved . Prismatic atack = all ele
Back to top Go down
Argonath
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 21:20

vladutz wrote:
sorry , fenix staff , no one gave me the gold , and was hard for me to play Smile .

p.s2:Second crash in this area . at the middle distance from kings bridge teleportal and first cave. lvl 18 mobs
P.S3:The CLOACK and TOH icons are invisible in the right buff bar. And i don`t know if the TOH is working .. i saw no changes in my drop .
P.S 5 : Is somethig strange with the TOA , does it work ? or it give us a very very low exp rate. ? The leveling with a zerk / knight at 26+ is horrible.. with toa..

well i gave u the gold lol cloack and TOH works 100% u can see of the amount gold u got i told u that toa plus dont work nd u buy? not my foult
Back to top Go down
vladutz

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 21:55

Argonath wrote:
vladutz wrote:

well i gave u the gold lol cloack and TOH works 100% u can see of the amount gold u got i told u that toa plus dont work nd u buy? not my foult
i made another char with normal toa and the exp is the same with the toa plus , and how toa plus doesn`t work => NORMAL TOA DOES`T WORK .
Back to top Go down
Argonath
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime29/11/2012, 21:57

vladutz wrote:
Argonath wrote:
vladutz wrote:

i made another char with normal toa and the exp is the same with the toa plus , and how toa plus doesn`t work => NORMAL TOA DOES`T WORK .
strange cos i tested it and it worked for me
Back to top Go down
Juize
Admin
Juize

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime30/11/2012, 05:04

- TOH & Cloack works, only invisible at buffbar, will be fixed later if we can.
- ToA works and give more EXP.
- Some of crashzones u told are on every private server, hard to fix.. we try our best.. and on some places i never crashes, maybe because u got a bad pc or idk..
Back to top Go down
vladutz

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime30/11/2012, 05:08

juize , i spoke with another players in game and they told me the same thing , that the toa doesn`t work or it got a very low rate. make it pls x2 . So we can see if he work ^^ .
Chers
Back to top Go down
Juize
Admin
Juize

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime30/11/2012, 06:00

vladutz wrote:
juize , i spoke with another players in game and they told me the same thing , that the toa doesn`t work or it got a very low rate. make it pls x2 . So we can see if he work ^^ .
Chers
1- It's Open Beta and the Server XP is already HIGH x6.
2- You can see the difference when u use ToA or not.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime30/11/2012, 10:58

After few hours of gameplay I'll decided to reply ;P

Atm the server runs smoothly without major lags or disconnects (except the problem you had).
After beta only thing you need to do is fix the bugs and edit the ratings and maybe some changes that are suggested.
I hope you can get the real server online soon so that the real thing can start ;D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the Open Beta Server?   What do you think about the Open Beta Server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the Open Beta Server?
Page 1 of 1